Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Day At The Park

It was a big day at the park yesterday to celebrate my brother Noah's 29th birthday! The weather was sunny and breezy and just comfortable enough to wear a light jacket or vest over a long sleeve shirt. Perfect! We all gathered for kite flying, bubbles, swings, rock-skipping and a good old fashioned baseball game!

Isabella in blue, Gracie in pink. Sleepy from the car ride.







Baby Kate sitting up!


Sophia blowing endless bubbles and a stranded kite.




The girls couldn't get enough of the swings. Isn't that always the case?






Batter up!






Ah! What a good day!






2 comments :

  1. I just discovered your blog and spent the better part of naptime reading it! You have so many great ideas and I love your Green perspective. As a breastfeeding, baby-wearing, co-sleeping mom myself, I love to see how other moms do it. I'm completely blown away that you do it with 5 though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading the blog! I am aware of the impact just one person can have on the Earth so with a family of 7 we are trying to implement as many "green" ideas as we can into our home. It certainly gets busy around here with 5 children but I wouldn't have it any other way! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by! Thank you for commenting! xo ~Olivia